Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after registering with personalized user ID for webinar access. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Follow the link on the website or in the instructions email provided to you for registering for the webinar.
- Follow the steps provided to join the webinar 1 or 2 days prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
- Log in to the web conference 5-10 minutes early.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running this application.
- Mute your audio if lines are open.
- If you have audio issues, please check your application audio settings and your computer speakers.
Guidelines for Presenters:
- Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk.
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times indicated in the program.
- The working language of the webinar is English.
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format.